Hi user@ dev@,

72hrs has lapsed so I would like to bring this thread to a close!
VOTE's wee cast with the following RESULT

[7] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.11
Lewis John Mcgibbney*
Roannel Fernández Hernández
Sujen Shah*
Chris A Mattmann*
Julien Nioche*
Sebastian Nagel*
Jorge Luis Betancourt González*

[0] -1 Do not release this package because…

* Nutch PMC binding

I am VERY pleased to say that we have enough VOTE'd to release Nutch 1.11.
Thank you to everyone that was able to VOTE and also to everyone able to contribute towards the release.
I'll progress with the release and you should see a release announcement shortly.
Best
Lewis