nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Zara Parst <edotserv...@gmail.com>
Subject Nutch/Solr communication problem
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 01:06:31 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have situation here, I am using nutch 1.11 and solr 5.4

Solr is protected by user name and password  I am passing credential to
solr using following command

bin/crawl -i -Dsolr.server.url=http://localhost:8983/solr/abc  -D
solr.auth=true  -Dsolr.auth.username=xxxx  -Dsolr.auth.password=xxx  url
crawlDbyah 1

and always same problem , please help me how to feed data to protected
solr.

Below is error message.

Indexer: starting at 2016-01-17 19:01:12
Indexer: deleting gone documents: false
Indexer: URL filtering: false
Indexer: URL normalizing: false
Active IndexWriters :
SolrIndexWriter
        solr.server.type : Type of SolrServer to communicate with (default
'http' however options include 'cloud', 'lb' and 'concurrent')
        solr.server.url : URL of the Solr instance (mandatory)
        solr.zookeeper.url : URL of the Zookeeper URL (mandatory if 'cloud'
value for solr.server.type)
        solr.loadbalance.urls : Comma-separated string of Solr server
strings to be used (madatory if 'lb' value for solr.server.type)
        solr.mapping.file : name of the mapping file for fields (default
solrindex-mapping.xml)
        solr.commit.size : buffer size when sending to Solr (default 1000)
        solr.auth : use authentication (default false)
        solr.auth.username : username for authentication
        solr.auth.password : password for authentication

Indexing 2 documents
Indexing 2 documents
Indexer: java.io.IOException: Job failed!
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:836)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.index(IndexingJob.java:145)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.run(IndexingJob.java:228)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.main(IndexingJob.java:237)

I also tried username and password in nutch-default.xml but again same
error. Please help me out.