nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC Acceptance for Security Layer for NutchServer (NUTCH-1756)
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:25:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm glad that I've been selected for GSoC 2016 for my proposal: Security
Layer for NutchServer (NUTCH-1756).

I'm planning to implement all new features for Nutch 2.x. I have some
questions and ideas for that. Firstly, I'm planning to link all these
issues:

than create a new issue for Nutch 2.x of this task:

Lastly, I want to implement both authentication and authorization for
Nutch 2.x.
I want to implement various ways which will be optional i.e. Solr has:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Authentication+and+Authorization+Plugins

I'll have some points to argue with you.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI