nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Failing trunk builds in Jenkins
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:49:38 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Can't reproduce but got something else on master:

Testcase: testCrawlDbStatTransitionInject took 0.105 sec
        Caused an ERROR
org/mockito/stubbing/Answer
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mockito/stubbing/Answer
        at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.ReduceDriver.getContextWrapper(ReduceDriver.java:281)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.ReduceDriver.run(ReduceDriver.java:257)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDbUpdateTestDriver.update(CrawlDbUpdateTestDriver.java:98)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.TestCrawlDbStates.testCrawlDbStatTransitionInject(TestCrawlDbStates.java:233)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mockito.stubbing.Answer
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

Opened up:

Markus