nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Omkar Reddy <omk...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Unable to Integrate Solr with Nutch.
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 17:51:19 GMT
Hello dev@,

I am new to Nutch and I have been exploring it in the past few days. I
tried crawling a website to see things working but I couldn't integrate
solr with nutch. I couldn't find schema.xml as mentioned here [0]. When I
did some digging I found out that solr has removed schema.xml from version
6.x, please find the reference here [1].

Any help regarding this would be appreciated very much :)

Thanks,
Omkar.

[0] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial#Integrate_Solr_with_Nutch
[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37324603/unable-to-
find-schema-xml-file-in-solr-6-0-so-to-configure-it-am-i-supposed-to-a