nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Semyon Semyonov" <semyon.semyo...@mail.com>
Subject Request for patches review
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:34:23 GMT
12.0px;"><div>Dear all,<br/>
Could you review the three patches that I added recently?&nbsp; I&#39;m sorry for
some inconsistencies in the patches. For some reason Nutch guideline still suggests to use
SVN, but I have figured out that everybody uses Git.<br/>
I have a feeling that I didn&#39;t create&nbsp;patches 100% corrent; please have a
look on the code instead of apply them. We should change guidlines for Git usage I belive.<br/>
These two are related to usage of HostDb in Generate<br/>
That one is about bug-fix for REST API</div>

Thanks.<br/>