nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Evert Wagenaar <evert.wagen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Nutch Wiki] Update of "Release_HOWTO" by SebastianNagel
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:46:33 GMT
Dear Sir, Madam,

Could you please help me with the following issue?

I would like to make some changes in the Nutch Wiki. The system does,
however, prevent me from editing. I get the message "Immutable page".
According to the MoinMoin documentation, this means that some editor left a
page and kept the edit_lock on. Could you please take action on this?

Yours sincere,

Evert  Wagenaar

http://www.ejwagenaar.com/