nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Your project website
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:43:23 GMT
This is good to know.

Since we are helping about 50 projects migrate, we will probably let you
work on the tasks for your project to the point of getting stuck, rather
than jumping in. Please let us know right away, though, if you do run into
issues; and also give us the high-sign when we can delete Nutch artifacts
on the CMS.

Andrew