nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Nagel <wastl.na...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Your project website
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:47:06 GMT
Hi Andrew, hi all,

the discussion went partially to the private Nutch mailing list:

We've decided to use Hugo (3 votes in favor of Hugo by Jorge,
Shashanka Balakuntala, Sebastian).

@Andrew: Thanks again for the notice. In case we need support from INFRA,
we'll open Jira tickets.

All steps/tasks for the migration are tracked on Jira

Feel free to comment on the tasks or even to take over the work.
Thanks for your help!

Best,
Sebastian

On 8/11/20 1:17 PM, Sebastian Nagel wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
>> Please let me know whether your site is still on the Apache CMS
>
> Yes, we still use Apache CMS.
>
>> who will be the project point-of-contact with Infra for the
>> migration.
>
> We first need to decide which CMS to use and find a volunteer who can do the migration.
> We'll come back to you soon!
>

> @committers:
> - Are there any preferences regarding the new CMS?  Available options:
>   * Github pages
>   * Jekyll
>   * Pelican
>   (see the provide links)
> - Anybody able to volunteer for this task?
>

> Best,
> Sebastian
>
> On 8/5/20 2:39 PM, Andrew Wetmore wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I am part of the Infrastructure team, and am writing to ask whether your project
is still using the Apache CMS for your project website. As
>> you know, the CMS is reaching end-of-life, and we need projects to move their websites
onto a different option within the next few weeks.

>> There are several alternatives available, including those listed on this page [1]
on managing project websites. Infra is assembling a Wiki