ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:08:11 GMT
I am asking to postpone the decision till we set up the infra stuff.
that's all. As i mentioned in several previous emails[1]

"People who end up sweating doing the day-to-day work will take the decisions"

So far no one has sweated on the "APACHE ODE PROJECT".

Thanks,
dims

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=114023665807885&w=2