ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: are we really gonna end up with 1 engine anyway?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:36:58 GMT
James,

we may end up with 1 or 2 only time will tell. Please let everyone to
make a pitch about their respective code bases their strengths and
weaknesses. Let everyone poke around a bit *AFTER* the code bases get
checked in. How can we really make up our mind one way or another
without enough information?

> "it was really
> just to ask if we really think we're going to end up with just 1
> engine any time soon or do we really think that we'll have 2 engines
> for some time while we have some reuse across them both

thanks,
dims