ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: are we really gonna end up with 1 engine anyway?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:06:54 GMT
James,

This sounds reasonable to me. Perhaps a starting point would be a set of
BPEL 1.1/2.0 acceptance tests ( which have been mentioned in other threads
)?

I am currently looking into a BPEL 2.0 parser for the Sybase engine. My plan
was to migrate our current BPEL 1.1 tests to BPEL 2.0, however I
think having a common set of BPEL acceptance tests in Ode would be a good
idea.

I have not had a chance to look through the PXE contribution for BPEL
acceptance tests. What do folks think about merged BPEL acceptance tests as
a starting point?

Lance