ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache ID's and iCLA
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:15:51 GMT
Paul, Maciej, Ismael,
According to [1], Apache has not received your individual CLA[2].
Please fax it ASAP!!!

Folks,
I did not get preferred Apache id's for some people so i picked
whatever is in their email. Here's the list. Please confirm both your
id and your email (password will be sent there) and let me know if
there is any change in either.

mbs;Maciej Szefler;mbs AT intalio.com
paulrbrown;Paul Brown;paulrbrown  AT gmail.com
ghalimi;Ismael Ghalimi;ghalimi  AT intalio.com
jchilds;John Childs;John.childs AT sybase.com
bflood;Bill Flood;bill.f.flood AT gmail.com
boisvert;Alex Boisvert;boisvert  AT intalio.com
arkin;Assaf Arkin;arkin AT intalio.com
charper;Cory Harper;cory.harper AT gmail.com
lwaterman;Lance Waterman;lance.waterman AT gmail.com

Thanks,
dims

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/