ode-dev mailing list archives

From Paul R Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PXE initial code drop
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:46:31 GMT

I'd recommend no to the import plus history, as it would be
impossible to backfill license and copyright updates into the
repository.  There are various bits of history that might be useful
that exist either in Intalio's repository or in the pre-open source
FiveSight repository (e.g., Tomcat integration or a JDO
implementation of the DAO layer), but those could be selectively
imported.  (PXE's full history goes back to 2002...)

-- Paul