ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping - committers
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:48:45 GMT

Dims,

We have three more regular PXE contributors that would require commit
access:

Holger Hoffstätte  <holger *at* wizards.de>
Olexandr Zakordonskyy <ozakordonskyy *at* lohika.com>
Matthew Stevens <Matthew.Stevens *at* Sun.COM>

Their respective recent contributions are evidenced at:

http://svn.intalio.org/changelog/~author=holger/PXE-svn
http://svn.intalio.org/changelog/~author=ozakordonskyy/PXE-svn
http://svn.intalio.org/changelog/~author=mstevens/PXE-svn

regards,