ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping - committers
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:12:51 GMT
Holger Hoffstätte wrote, On 3/22/2006 8:06 AM:

>Bill Flood wrote:
>

>>Then that leaves us with the following compiled list of committers as
>>representatives from a range of sources that have either direct
>>applicability to the contributions or from Apache vollunteers/mentors.
>>(..snipped)
>>

>Bill,
>I faxed my CLA to the ASF last week and as far as I could tell it arrived
>properly. Do I need to file a JIRA issue to get on the committers list?
>Alex Boisvert should have put me on the list but apparently..
>
>Oh and btw hi everybody :)

The PPMC votes in committers.  Once a person has been voted in and
accepted the invitation to become a committer, an Incubator PMC member
sends an email, cc'ing the PMC and the new committer, to the
infrastructure root account asking for an account to be created.

It is not clear to me if the names that Alex and Bill proposed were
considered in the PPMC.

Regards,
Alan