ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode client API
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:21:52 GMT

Hi Lance,

The Process Management API is documented here:

http://pxe.intalio.org/confluence/display/PXE/BPEL+Management+API+Specification

We are currently making enhancements to provide more flexible querying.
You can take a look at the "bpel-ql" module:

http://svn.intalio.org/viewrep/PXE-svn/trunk/pxe/bpel-ql

and the corresponding JavaCC grammar at:

http://svn.intalio.org/viewrep/PXE-svn/trunk/pxe/bpel-ql/grammar

alex