ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: PXE initial code drop
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:08:51 GMT

My understanding is the PXE code history has been fragmented already due
to multiple moves and SCM system changes (incl. prior to moving to
Intalio).  The full lineage could be reconstituted since we have backups
of older systems but it would take much longer.  We've been living
without direct access to full history for a few months now, and I don't
know how useful it would be, other than perhaps intellectual property
attribution.

The current SVN codebase has history dating back to June 2005.   Is
there an interest to import this history?  If so, I can export it and
make it available via HTTP as well.

alex