ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: PXE donation
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:04:10 GMT
I did a quick spot check, and found CLAs on file for Alex, Assef and Bill
Flood.  I did not, for example, find one for John Childs or Maciej Szefler.

We can start making accounts for those from whom we do have CLAs on file.
You can find the list under http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html,
looking at the bottom under "Unlisted CLAs".

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter specifies format used by a
PMC to request an account.

If you would provide a list *TO THE PPMC* in the form:

  <userid>;<Name on CLA>;<e-mail on CLA>;incubator;ode

*ONLY* for those people for Ode whose names appear on the roster above as
having a CLA on file, making sure that the userid is not already in use
(again, see above list) and that the other items match the information
submitted on the CLA, it would speed up the process somewhat (ok,
considerably).

OK.  Now read that least paragraph again, please.  There are some
requirements on whom and what goes on each line.

This is NOT a general thing.  That semi-colon separated list closely matches
the internal format that, at the moment, we are using for account creation,
and at least two of the Mentors have root karma.

    --- Noel