ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PXE donation
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:32:24 GMT
If it can help, I can do the initial import as I'm already commiter
and have acces to PXE's repository. Alex, you can find the software
grant here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

You'll have to fax it to Alan. I think the idea was to have Alex and
Bill in the PPMC together with the mentors to start with. So maybe
faxing an ICLA as well would be a good idea
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt).

Regards,

Matthieu.