ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Id's for ODE committers.
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:11:35 GMT
Folks,

I can't find at least 3 id's on jim's list[1] and i made up id's for a
couple of folks as i can't find their response to my email(s) about
preferred id's. FYI, The email addresses are those that were specified
in the ICLA. FYI, Here is the list of committers approved by the ppmc
[2]

- If you don't find your name on [1], Please send your fax to the
regular Apache Fax # listed in the iCLA *AND* send me a copy at
1-863-582-3713.
- If you don't like your id, please let me know by end of day today.

CLA's Received already:
Alex Boisvert <boia01 AT yahoo.com>      - boisvert
Assaf Arkin <assaf.arkin AT gmail.com>           - assaf
Cory Harper <cory.harper AT gmail.com>       - charper
Lance Waterman <lance.waterman AT gmail.com>       - lwaterman
Paul Brown <paulrbrown AT gmail.com>         - paulrbrown
Bill Flood <bill.f.flood AT gmail.com>          - bflood

CLA's Not yet received:
Ismael Ghalimi <ghalimi AT intalio.com>         - ghalimi
John Childs <John.childs AT sybase.com>      - jchilds
Maciej Szefler <mbs AT intalio.com>          - mbs

Thanks,
dims

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200603.mbox/%3cde9130c00603220743o5b2b5825y255d1a10ab7936d1@mail.gmail.com%3e