ode-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Stevens <Matthew.Stev...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PXE Debug Help
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:49:57 GMT
The NetBeans Java Freeform projects for PXE support debugging fairly
well when starting the PXE standalone.  With NetBeans 4.1 or 5.0 you can
build, start/stop and debug PXE from the custom actions on the 'pxe/PXE'
project.  FWIW.  I realize you are using Eclipse.  I haven't exercised
the projects since late Feb so let me know if they have problems.