ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: CLA
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:50:38 GMT
I don't know what to say other than try to fax it again.  Once in a
great, great, while, I needed to send it a couple times before it went
through; you never know if it got mangled on the other side.  I assume
that you got a confirmation receipt from your machine at the time that
you sent it.

Regards,
Alan