ode-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: BPEL Object Model and Parser
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:19:45 GMT
When I integrated bpe in ServiceMix, I used some specific extensions to
provide informations, mainly on invoke tasks.
See the "sm" prefix in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-bpe/src/test/resources/loanbroker/loanbroker.bpel

This was needed because the only informations available are the portType
and operation name.
In JBI, more than one service can implement a given portType and in some
cases, you may want to specify the exact target.
Maybe there is a better way to do that, but IMHO this way is easier than
having to write an external configuration file.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet