ode-dev mailing list archives

From Paul R Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL Object Model and Parser
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:18:47 GMT

Hi, Alex --

>> Well, I'll give it a +1 and volunteer to sketch out how to add
>> extensions as per WS-BPEL 2.0.  Are there any more or less standard
>> extensions that we'd want to support out of the box?

Atomic transactions is a good strawman to think about -- do you have
a specific proposal?  (That appendix was stricken from the spec once
upon a time.)

E4X would be supported by the standard expression language extension
point, not as an extension element or attribute.

And you should see someone about that cough... :)

Ta.

--
Paul R Brown
paulrbrown@gmail.com