ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <mr...@apache.org>
Subject IP Clearance
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:35:04 GMT
Hi,

I've completed the IP clearance forms both for the Intalio and Sybase
donations. They're attached to this e-mail for review.

I've marked one point as checked even if it wasn't right yet :"Check
and make sure that the files that have been donated have been updated
to reflect the new ASF copyright". However the ASF copyright should be
added on first import so I figured that it wasn't so bad after all.

The following people are listed in the initial proposal as committers
but their CLAs haven't been received yet (or aren't present in
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html):

Jan-Hua Chu
John Childs
Sandip Ghayal
Maciej Szefler
Jacques-Alexandre Gerber
Iwan Memruk
Nazar Stasiv
Oleg Zenzin

I'm also supposed to remind all active committers that they are
responsible for ensuring that a Corporate CLA is recorded if such is
required to authorize their contributions under their individual CLA.
I feel like a lawyer now ;)

Cheers,

Matthieu