ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject BPEL Object Model and Parser
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:05:45 GMT
Hi,

In parrallel with the discussion on integration API I wanted to
suggest working on the BPEL parser (takes XML and spits out objects)
and the BPEL object model (produced by the parser, used by the
compiler that will produce something close to the internal engine
model).

This is a fairly neutral part as it should just stick to the spec so I
guess that's a good point to start. PXE seems to have two simple
modules for that, using SAX for parsing. As a starting point we could
take these and import them from scratch to trunk.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Matthieu.