ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Code style
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:25:14 GMT

Re: Code style, I don't have a good template to share and I'd be very
interested in sharing one between all developers.

Hey Maciej - do you use one?  Seems like we're following your style so
it would be nice if you could set the standard.  I'd also be curious to
know if you'd be amenable to switching to 4-space indentation (from the
current 2-space) which seems to be the norm in most Java projects.

alex