ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Issue 10 / Versioning
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:40:44 GMT

What is the benefit of forcing the service signature to be the same for
a given process name?   Is there a complexity aspect that I am
missing?   It seems like the engine is trying to enforce a specific
policy instead of providing a flexible deployment mechanism.

Say I change the signature of a Java class, do I need to change its name?

alex