ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Issue 10 / Versioning
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:50:22 GMT

If we make no assumptions on the commonality or evolution of interfaces
between process versions, then routing should follow the same rules as
for routing between different processes.  Different process versions
would be treated as different processes.  Wouldn't we save ourselves
some complexity by doing so?

alex