ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject List of BPEL Engines on Wikipedia
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:11:45 GMT
I just noticed that the Wikipedia List of BPEL Engines
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BPEL_engines) includes PXE but
still lists the vendor as Fivesight. I also noticed that that Apache
ODE is not listed at all. Being that I'm not a representative of
Intalio, I don't want to mess with PXE's description but thought I'd
point it. But as part of Apache ODE, I'd like to see it represented in
this list. However, this raises another issue - the fact that there is
no website for ODE to which we can refer people for further
information.

I know we've only just begun working on the website and it will
probably take some time. Is it possible to put together something
quick that is static and can be used for the project website until a
better website is available? Currently the ODE project website is
lacking just a bit:

http://incubator.apache.org/ode

FYI, creating a static site for a podling is all described here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

And all we really need at this time is a single static page that
explains the who, where, what, why and how of Apache ODE.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/