ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue 10 / Versioning
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:18:13 GMT
I think if P(v1) and P(v2) have different operation+endpoint then P(v2)
should be a new process definition ( name/namespace ) and not a new version.
It seems like P(v2) is trying to define a new interface for P(v1). What
happens if P(v1) and P(v2) do have the same operations and both are active?
I think in the typical use case we are trying to solve ( i.e. the client app
is not required to change )..

Lance