ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:02:51 GMT
It's been really quick! We already have a Confluence space setup:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Home

It's been initiated with PXE documentation so there's a lot to clean up but
at least we have something to start with.

What you'll need to do is to create an account for yourself. For those who
have created documentation on the orginal PXE wiki, use the same id as your
account on PXE's wiki so your history will still be there. For all of you,
after registering, send me your user id. Once I have them all, I'll ask to
add you to the ode-users group (it's better to do all one time, infra people
are busy).

Then when the content is pretty enough, we'll export the space, check it in
our SVN and publish it via SVN to Ode's website (
http://incubator.apache.org/ode). I think that's more or less what the
people of Geronimo are doing.

Maybe we'll need to run a logo contest too... :)

Cheers,

Matthieu

On 8/3/06, Paul Brown <paulrbrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 on confluence as well.  We had good luck with it for getting people
> to participate in writing PXE docs once upon a time.
>
> On 8/3/06, Maciej Szefler <mbs@intalio.com> wrote:
> > +1 on confluence.
> >
> > -mbs
> >
> > On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 17:25 -0700, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> > > More opinions? Preferences?

> been
> would

> "WS