ode-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Schöneich <schoene...@ecooperate.de>
Subject Re: Aditional Services
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:11:38 GMT
According to 2)

i would like to help in implementing an monitoring dashboard view. I
have some experience
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/gQPU.&search=experience> in that
direction (from the former project agila). I also developed an enhanced
version on top of the agila's version with some additional features. But
they are not (already) checked in, but it may helps for setting up a new
version for ode.

may i could help, but my timeframe is unfortunately
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/gQPU.&search=unfortunately>  very
short.

Best regards

Norman Schöneich