ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate removal
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:28:07 GMT

There are two important steps to get a public release out:

1) Implement a replacement for the Hibernate DAOs
2) Review the BPEL 1.1/2.0 licenses with the Apache legal group

For the first one, I'm hoping we'll have something by the end of the
year but that will really depend on who steps up and gets the job done.
As for #2, I really can't say because I'm not familiar enough with the
legal process within Apache.

In the mean time, you still have a complete and fully working BPEL
engine.  You just have to download the source and build it yourself.

regards,
alex