ode-dev mailing list archives

From "sam tam" <samav8nen...@gmail.com>
Subject One Doubt - Running HelloWorld sample
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 04:51:37 GMT
Hello !

I followed as per Instructions given in :http://wiki.apache.org/ode/Building

Now in running the sample HelloWorld :
I copied  the folders present in C:\ode\axis2-examples\src\examples [
HelloWorld2,DynPartner,MagicSession ] into

C:\Tomcat\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes

Started Tomcat !  I see three new files being created as
HelloWorld2.deployed / DynPartner.deployed / MagicSession.deployed

I have helloworld Service  listed in:
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices

Now i move into tomcat/webapps/ode/WEB_INF/processess/HelloWorld2 directory
in command prompt

Now i type in sendsoap command:

sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld/axis2-examples/src/examples/HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap

I get error displayed as : Input line too long . Syntax is not correct .

Now i try again by following Readme.txt that is present in
C:\ode\axis2-examples\src\examples

=> sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld testRequest.soap

Now i get

org/apache/ode/tools/sendsoap/cline/HttpSoapSender

I know usually the NoClassDefFoundError comes due to that JVM not able to
get the correct class files. This is correctd by setting properly the
CLASSPATH environ. variable

For sendsoap  command: I have set the PATH & the CLASSPATH too environ.
variable to :
C:\ode\tools-bin\target\stage\bin

Also i use Jdk1.5.0_08

Plz shed some light on this issue !