ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject Opaque Routing
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:06:57 GMT
I would like to know if the following is valid ...

  <bpel:sequence>
    <bpel:receive name="receive1" createInstance="yes"
operation="operation1" partnerLink="testCorrelationOpaquePL1"
portType="wns:testCorrelationOpaquePT" variable="input1"/>
    <bpel:receive name="receive2" createInstance="no" operation="operation2"
partnerLink="testCorrelationOpaquePL1"
portType="wns:testCorrelationOpaquePT" variable="input2"/>
    <bpel:reply name="reply" operation="operation2"
partnerLink="testCorrelationOpaquePL2"
portType="wns:testCorrelationOpaquePT" variable="output"/>
  </bpel:sequence>

I am anticipating that the second receive will route based on the
partnerLink but that does not appear to be happening. I don't see anything
in the spec that seems to exclude this, however I could be missing a
subtlety somewhere. Looking at the ODE implementation it appears that the
second receive must have a correlation set to route the message.

Thanks,

Lance