ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject New site & Roadmap
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:36:23 GMT
All,

I've applied a new template to our exported Confluence site to make it look
a bit better. Actually I haven't done much more than stealing and tweaking
Geronimo's one (thanks guys). So you can see the result here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/

If a good soul has a small hour to spare, please add the introduction page.
Then I'll publish it on incubator.apache.org/ode and we'll finally have a
(barely) decent site. Next thing will be to add more documentation...

Speaking of which, we've worked on an updated roadmap here at ApacheCon with
Alex and Cory. You can find it on the site:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/roadmap.html

Feel free to comment, complain and most of all: volunteer.

Cheers,

Matthieu