ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:24:03 GMT
Yeah, it's the pictures and CSS. I've shamelessly copied Geronimo's template
as you probably noticed already but have been to lazy to copy those in our
space yet. Thought we could bring you guys some additional hits to improve
your stats :)

I'll import those as well soon to stop the leeching.

Matthieu