ode-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Re: How to create a new BPEL pocess?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:00:30 GMT
Vo,

You need to create the WSDL file and then a deployment descriptor. Have
a look at the <ODE_SRC_HOME>\axis2-examples\src\examples\HelloWorld2
directory for an example.

Once you have done that create a subdirectory under
<WEB-APPs>\ode\WEB-INF\processes directory, where WEB-APPs is the web
application directory (i.e. for tomcat it is TOMCAT_HOME\webapps). Copy
the bpel, wsdl, and deployment descriptor in this subdirectory. Once ode
is up and running it will detect and process the new process.

Hope that helps

cheers
</jima>