ode-dev mailing list archives

From "sam tam" <samav8nen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access ODE process from a Java Client ?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 05:41:13 GMT
Thank you for the info for adding  commons-logging jar file ..

I have done that...

After that ....on running helloworld2...in Junit...I get error / failure
trace as :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/ode/bpel/dd/DeployDocument$Factory
    at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.getDeploymentDescriptor
(DeploymentUnitImpl.java:212)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(BpelServerImpl.java:634)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentServiceImpl.deploy(
DeploymentServiceImpl.java:44)
at org.apache.ode.test.BPELTest.go(BPELTest.java:69)
at org.apache.ode.test.BPELTest.testHelloWorld2(BPELTest.java:96)
  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(
JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(
TestExecution.java:38)
 at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(
RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(
RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Not only that in console i get info  like :

Nov 8, 2006 10:54:26 AM org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl <clinit>
SEVERE: Could not read ODE_DEBUG_TX_DELAY environment variable! Assuming 0
(mean) delay

Nov 8, 2006 10:54:26 AM org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl start
INFO: BPEL Server Started.

Nov 8, 2006 10:54:26 AM org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl deploy
INFO: Starting deployment of processes from directory
"target\test-classes\bpel\2.0\HelloWorld2".

Nov 8, 2006 10:54:27 AM org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl stop
INFO: BPEL Server Stopped.

So did junit  : started the server...deployed helloworld2..and stopped ? or
this is somekind of error message...

But where is helloworld2 sample's output ..(ie " hello world ")...?

Plz do shed some light on this...Thanx in Advance...

Sam..

On 11/8/06, sam tam < samav8nenthu@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello victor,
>
> I have added wsdl4j.jar in the first place itself...yet i get this
> error........
>
> Is it someother dependency [ jar file] ?
>
> Sam......
>

> On 11/8/06, victor panizza <victor.panizza@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > for the javax.wsdl.PortType dependence error you will need wsdl4j.jar
> >
> > On 11/7/06, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com > wrote:
> > >
> > > Isn't it just commons-logging not being in your classpath?

> > org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
> > (
> > org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
> > org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests (

> > wrong...
> > > ?

> > > Cannot
> > then