ode-dev mailing list archives

From Viraf Bankwalla <viraf_bankwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding Business Relevant Data to Events
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:25:35 GMT
Thanks - for my last question I was wondering if there are already plans / work done on providing
a mechanism by which to capture business relevant data through event handlers.  If so, I could
leverage that work.  If not, we can Maxeij's recommendations.

Thanks - viraf

Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote: On 1/29/07, Maciej Szefler  wrote:

> >  Is the capture of event data currently under consideration or
> development
> > ?  If so, does the implementation follow your proposal ?  If this is not
> > under consideration / development would this be something that would be
> > added to the ode codebase?
>

> Events are currently captured in the  database. There is a setting in the
> deployment descriptor that controls which events are captured.

And the documentation is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/ode-execution-events.html

alex

It's here! Your new message!