ode-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Menday <r.men...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: OpenJPA big bang
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:27:41 GMT
Hi Guillaume,
> Deployment works fine for me, as soon as I remove some
> dependencies from the pom
Which dependencies should I remove please ?
> (servicemix-* should all be at
> provided scope).
servicemix-jbi and -core are both duplicated in my pom - one has scope
"provided".

I think I have cleaned this up, but I still seem to be getting problems
- such as :

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at
org.hibernate.proxy.CGLIBLazyInitializer.getProxyFactory(CGLIBLazyInitializer.java:116)
    ... 20 more
8/01/2007 16:20:47 org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLog error
SEVERE: CGLIB Enhancement failed:
org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.hobj.HCorrelator
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at
org.hibernate.proxy.CGLIBLazyInitializer.getProxyFactory(CGLIBLazyInitializer.java:116)
    at
org.hibernate.proxy.CGLIBProxyFactory.postInstantiate(CGLIBProxyFactory.java:41)
    at
org.hibernate.tuple.PojoEntityTuplizer.buildProxyFactory(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:161)
    at
org.hibernate.tuple.AbstractEntityTuplizer.<init>(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:131)
    at
org.hibernate.tuple.PojoEntityTuplizer.<init>(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:55)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.TuplizerLookup.create(TuplizerLookup.java:64)

(I am using the SVN head version of servicemix) ....

I would be very grateful for any suggestions ...

Thanks,

Roger