ode-dev mailing list archives

From Viraf Bankwalla <viraf_bankwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject ODE Enhancements and Rodamap question
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:31:31 GMT
Hi - I am about to use Ode in a project and had a number of questions:

   I looked at the roadmap - however did not see any dates.  Are there proposed dates to when
it plans to move out of incubator.  Also, what is the target functionality for this release.

   There are a number of changes that we need to make to ode.  For example - the event do
not currently include process context data.  Having this data is critical for us to be able
to use these events for Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
  There are additional enhancements that we will need and I am willing to have my team make
these changes and submit them for inclusion.  What is the process to have our changes be incorporated
into the baseline code base.

  Thanks.

  - viraf

always stay connected to friends.