ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE runtime exceptions
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:53:25 GMT
496438 is abit out of date,it does not contain a required dom4j
dependency. If you use the HEAD dao-hibernate-db-derby you should be
fine. If you want to use hibernate, you should just use head and
comment out the jpa modules. Why JPA is failing all of a sudden is a
bit of mystery. but it seems that spaces in your path have something
to do with the problem. Try building head from some well-behaved
directory like C:\ode.

-mbs