ode-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubraman...@maximus.com>
Subject ODE runtime exceptions
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:18:14 GMT
Hello,

I got the Ode source from the trunk and got the ode.war.

When I deployed the ode under Tomcat, Im getting exception as

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: SQL Exception: Table
'STORE_PROC_TO_PROP' does not exist.

When I check the schemas, hibdb/data don't have that table, but jpadb/data
does.

So I replaced hibdb/data with jpadb.

Now ode comes up with no problem.

I deployed the HelloWorld2 example and the deployment has no problem.

But when I invoke the process, Im getting Null Pointer Exception on
BpelProcess.java (Line 429).

Looks like getProcessDAO() returns null.

Im not able to do anything with ODE now.

Can someone help me to get a working version ODE?

Thank you

Raja