ode-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubraman...@maximus.com>
Subject RE: ODE runtime exceptions
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:47:06 GMT
Now I updated to Revision 496438.
And now getting Build Error at dao-hibernate-db-derby project as

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ODE :: Hibernate DAO Derby Database
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[WARNING] POM for 'xstream:xstream:pom:1.2:compile' is invalid. It will be
ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: schemagen}]
[INFO] Executing tasks

schemagen:

schemaexport:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\works\ode\dao-hibernate-db-derby\target
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\works\ode\dao-hibernate-db-derby\build.xml:82: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dom4j/DocumentException
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 39 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jan 23 13:43:25 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 20M/36M
[INFO]

Any suggestions please!

Raja