ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE runtime exceptions
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:58:09 GMT
Maciej, it seems all the jpa stuff has been broken
since you checked in some changes some times ago:
http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/changelog/ode?cs=496474

Now, the main class BPELDAOConnectionImpl  is not
managed by JPA anymore, so that all the data
is not persisted (processes, instances, etc ...).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet