ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Help
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:32:36 GMT
I'm trying to do a build on a Window's XP box and find the following error:

[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building ODE :: Java Concurrent Objects (JACOB)
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[WARNING] POM for 'xstream:xstream:pom:1.2:compile' is invalid. It will be
ignor
ed for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[INFO] [apt:execute {execution: default}]
[ERROR] 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error starting apt compiler

Embedded error: Exit code: 1 - 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal
or
external command,
operable program or batch file.

Any ideas on how I can get around a space in the path for the apt plugin?

Lance