ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject axis2-war
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:01:08 GMT
Matthieu,

I took a look at how you set up the ojpa-derby build for the axis2-war ( per
Maciej's suggestion for the bpel-test module ) and was able to follow the
majority of it. I'm a bit lost on how the "persistent.xml" file is picked up
by the EntityManger. I would expect to find a persistent.xml file that
defines "ode-dao" per the BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.init() ...

        _emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("ode-dao", propMap);

I don't see a persistent.xml file defined in the project?

Thanks in advance,

Lance